Longevity for our planet and people through Integrated Retirement Communities
Members of ARCO’s expert Advisory Council came together to publish a report highlighting how the Integrated Retirement Community sector can tackle the Net Zero Carbon challenge.
The content of the report includes:
- Longevity: for our planet, as well as our people
- Are you in the race to Net Zero?
- Net Zero through offsite construction
- Strategic design principles to aid achieving Net Zero Carbon
- Learnings from working with IVG on their Net Zero Carbon Strategy
- Establishing Net Zero and sustainable outcomes for Integrated Retirement Communities (IRCs)
- Offsite manufacturing, use of timber frame and why it should be a consideration for Zero Carbon
- Using technology to meet the Net Zero Challenge
- Uniting water and carbon savings
- How do you make carbon reduction a commercial reality?
Read the report in full at…
Resource Library – Resources – Housing LIN Source: Grey going green? Longevity for our planet and people through Integrated Retirement Communities – Resource Library – Resources – Housing LIN