Care Homes | 3rd May 2022
Chef Aaron Watson made the transition from restaurant kitchens to the care sector and has never looked back. In the last year he was crowned Care Chef of the Year by the NACC and is passionate about leading his team at Primrose Bank to create a centre of excellence for care catering in the North of England.
- How did you get into the hospitality industry?
- What do you love about working in the Care sector?
- How did it feel to win Care Chef of the Year in 2021?
- Tell us about Primrose Bank, the food and the philosophy behind it?
- How would you like to see the industry improve?
Read the interview in full at…