The Housing Solution
Cohousing communities respond to the basic needs of today’s households—child and elder care, social contact and economic efficiency—by combining the autonomy of private dwellings with the advantages of community living. Over 120 communities have been built in the United States since 1991. Over one hundred more communities are in the planning or construction stages.
Cohousing Communities offer:
- A balance of privacy and community.
- A safe and supportive environment for children.
- A practical and spontaneous lifestyle.
- Intergenerational neighborhoods.
- Environmentally sensitive design, emphasizing pedestrian access and open space.
Read the item in full…
Source River Song Cohousing: https://wp.me/Pao2k9-2d
To learn more, visit cohousing.org, an invaluable resource to those interested in cohousing communities.