The four-year project started in November 2019. The 14 collaborators come from seven ARCs, nine universities, the National Care Forum, The Health Foundation, and the Alzheimer’s Society Research Network. It is divided into five work packages.
- Research in and with care homes. You can read more about Work Package 1 here.
- Creation of an individual patient data (IPD) repository of UK care home trials. You can read more about Work Package 2 here.
- Development and implementation of a MDS. You can read more about Work Package 3 here.
- Data linkage of existing administrative data sources to inform the prototype MDS
- Longitudinal pilot of the MDS
Source: Developing resources And minimum data set for Care Homes’ Adoption study (DACHA) -AMM01 | ARC east of England