TV Licencing

Residential care homes

As a manager of a residential care home, you need to make sure the home is covered by a TV Licence if anyone watches or records TV programmes on any channel, or downloads or watches any BBC programmes on iPlayer – live, catch up or on demand.

This includes residents, staff and guests using any device or provider, such as a TV, desktop computer, laptop, mobile phone, tablet, games console, digital box or DVD/Blu-ray/VHS recorder.

Your accommodation may qualify for a concessionary licence for residents.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: